News Update :
Home » , , , » [TRANS] Showcase Message - JunSu and JunHo

[TRANS] Showcase Message - JunSu and JunHo

Penulis : rierie_destiny on Saturday 30 January 2010 | 14:25




JH: Hello everyone, I'm JunHo.
JS: Hello everyone, I'm JunSu.
JH: Long time no see, everyone.
JS: Hello.
JH: On the 28th of March, I will be holding my debut showcase at BeiJing. I hope that everyone can attend and support me.
JS: Hi, it's been so long since I last greeted everyone. My brother will be holding his debut showcase at China. I hope that everyone can support him. I will also be attending the showcase this time, and I hope that everyone can give my brother support and warm encouragement. Hope to see everyone there. Thank you!
JH: Thank you!
JS: Fighting!



Source: YouKu
Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
shared by Dwi


Please Repost with Full Credit and include our link..Thanks..^^
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger