News Update :
Home » » Don't Love by F.T Island - English Version

Don't Love by F.T Island - English Version

Penulis : All About Korea on Wednesday 6 January 2010 | 12:23

I should go. I Should hurry up and go…
Because my stubbornness will turn to tears.
I should hurry so I won’t see you left behind.
A bit faster , I should hury and go…
Our departing love, it’s crying now…
Our overflowing sadness spills out…
It’s hard… even just one step forward…
So I just stand crying with my back on you..
Don’t love,, good bye will always come…
It hurts so much that you can’t even breath…
I thought that it’d only hurt as much as I love you, that it’d be ok.. that I could forget it.
But no. It hurts thousand times more…
I’m afraid . Living with my eyes opened,
Because even if I’m searching, I won’t be able to see you..
Instead of yearning for you… living with my eyes closed is probably beter.
Don’t love. Good bye will always come..
It hurts so much that you can’t even breath…
I thought that it’d only hurt as much as I love you, that it’d be ok.. that I could forget it.
But no. It hurts thousand times more…
Again and again… It can’t, can’t happen..
I keep telling to my self, like a fool..
Don’t love. It hurts so much that you feel like dying..
Tears fall each and everyday…
I thought it would be easy when a new love come…
I thought I could forget everything, that’s what they said.
But no.. My love can’t be that way… for me…

cr : Kha Cassiopeia 사랑 JaeJoong @fb
post by Riana

Translate this

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger