News Update :
Home » , , , , » Seungri of Big Bang Listens to DBSK

Seungri of Big Bang Listens to DBSK

Penulis : rierie_destiny on Friday 15 January 2010 | 14:01

Seungri proves his fanboy-ness once again!

In an interview with Japan Daily Sports, Big Bang was asked :
How about your Japanese?*V.I and D.Lite says something in Japanese. I think they were mimicking someone* (Laughs)V.I.: I’ve been studying by watching Japanese dramas and listening to Dong Bang Shin Ki.
[V.I. is Seungri's stage name, short for 'Victory']



Credit: Ghostwriter @ allkpop
shared by Kha Cassiopeia 사랑 JaeJoong


Please Repost with Full Credit and include our link..Thanks..^^


Translate this

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger